You can now return your order through our new online returns service creating either a QR code to print the label at you local drop off point or by printing your return label at home.
We will no longer include paper despatch notes or return labels in our parcels for online orders so please keep your confirmation or despatch email safe as this is your proof of purchase and will be required if you decide to return your order.
If you placed an order using your registered account, please follow the instructions below. If you placed an order as a guest please view the instructions further down.
Returning from a registered account.
1. Log into the account you placed your order from.
2. You can return for FREE by going to the ‘order history’ section of your account, click 'view' on the order you wish to return*
3. Select 'Return your order' on the order. Please allow 24 hours from when your order has been delivered for the return option to show.
4. Select the item/s you’re returning and the reason you’re returning them to us and follow the on screen instructions.
5. Decide which carrier you're returning with and Place Return. Please remember that all the items you've selected need to be posted back in one parcel.
6. Search by postcode, street or address to find your nearest drop-off point. You’ll still have the option to choose which carrier you’d like to return your order with, but we’ll let you know which one is the closest to the address you’ve given us. You will be given the option to print your return label at home or at your drop off point.
*If you are having issues finding the "return" option while being signed into your account, please follow the guest checkout instructions below*
If you ordered a guest
If you checked out as a guest or unable to view the return section please click the link for the relevant brand you ordered from below and follow the instructions on screen:
What happens next?
1.Your unique QR code / Returns label will be emailed to you.
2.Take your parcel and QR code to your chosen drop-off point within 5 days of registering your return, to prevent any delay with your refund, and they’ll take care of the rest!
You can track your order as it makes its way back to us.
Hold tight! It can take 3-5 working days for your refund to be processed from when your order reaches our warehouse. Please keep hold of your proof of postage until you receive your refund confirmation email.
- You will not be required to include any paperwork in you parcel as your order number will be included in your return postage label.
- If you have multiple orders to return you will need to process these separately.
- If you created a registered account, this will not show any orders placed as a guest.
- Only include items in your parcel which you have registered in your return.
- To return in store you will be required to show your despatch email. Please have your email ready to show at the till to prevent any delay.
- Please note our stores can only accept online orders paid with a credit or debit card or Apple Pay. Monsoon items can only be returned to a Monsoon store.
- Please note that you cannot return Monsoon Accessorize items purchased from other retailers, eg Debenhams, via these portals. If you have any queries regarding orders placed via other retailers please contact that retailer directly.