We are pleased to be offering a new ear piercing service in selected stores. Full details of where we offer this service can be found here.
Appointments are not required and our fully trained in store team will be happy to help you with any queries you may have.
We're also happy to let you know the following:
- Lobe and upper flat cartilage piercing is available.
- Cartilage piercing is not available at our Clapham Junction and Putney store.
- Full post care instructions are provided, we do recommend these are followed to aid healing.
- Our Stores use a safe and gentle piercing system and are fully licensed.
- Our staff are comprehensively trained in the safe operation of our piercing systems and receive ongoing training and development.
- Our piercing services compliment the other professional services available in store.
- The earrings used in store are a jewellery quality and pre-sterilised for a safe piercing.
- We offer 9ct, 24ct and stainless steel earrings to purchase.
- Our earrings are hypoallergenic and conform to all EU Directives and standards, ensuring a safe piercing.
- Our piercing service is carried out in line with local authority guidelines for best practice, hygiene and safety.
- We use a System 75 Instrument which suitable for piercing the lobe and upper flat cartilage.
- The System 75 ‘instrument’ is an FDA medical grade device which uses pre-sterilised earrings during the piercing making them safe to use during the piercing process.
- We use safe, gentle, hygienic systems for our professional piercing services.
- Your piercing service with Accessorize is available for customers from 8 years old with cartilage piercing starting at a minimum of 14 years old
- Please note that under 16s must be accompanied by a Parent or Legal Guardian and we do reserve the right to check identification.