When returning to our warehouse please ensure you write your home return address on the outside of your parcel. This is to ensure that if deliveries are delayed or stopped then there is the option for Royal Mail to return this to you.
We’re happy to accept returns – just make sure that you do the following:
- Send them to us exactly as you received them in a new and unused condition. If the product seal is broken or swing tags removed, we will not be able to refund you.
- Get them back to us within 30 days of receipt (14 days for outlet or sale pieces)
- Include your despatch note as proof of purchase
- Please remember that we're unable to refund pierced goods or face masks due to hygiene reasons.
- Please note this does not affect your statutory rights in respect of damaged or defective products.
Orders made with PayPal must be returned to our warehouse by post via your local Royal Mail post office and not taken into store.
Inside your parcel will be a free returns label. You can return your parcel back to our warehouse via any Royal Mail post office.
If your order was purchased with a Visa debit/credit or gift card then you are welcome to return the item to store for a refund. Please ensure you bring along your dispatch note as proof of purchase.
Please be advised that when returning your order to our warehouse it can take up to 14 days for your return to be processed.
Please allow the full 14 days to pass before querying your return.
Once your return has been processed you will received a confirmation email and your refund will appear in your account within 2-3 working days.
Need more info? Just use our Live Chat Button or click here for our full contact options