We’re happy to accept returns free of charge – just make sure that you do the following:
- Send them to us exactly as you received them in a new and unused condition. If the product seal is broken (where applicable), or labels removed we will not be able to refund you.
- Get them back to us within 30 days of receipt (14 days for outlet or sale pieces)
- Please note this does not affect your statutory rights in respect of damaged or defective products.
- For hygiene reasons we are unable to refund pierced goods (earrings), face masks, knickers, hosiery, confectionary or cosmetics.
- Gift Cards are non refundable.
- £10 and £20 Accessorize Mystery boxes can not be refunded or exchanged.
Orders made with PayPal, Clear Pay and Klarna must be returned to our warehouse and can not be returned in store.
If returning orders to store paid with a credit of debit card or Apple Pay please have your despatch email ready to show at the till to prevent any delay.
When returning your order to our warehouse it can take up to 14 days for your return to be processed. Please allow the full 14 days to pass before querying your return.
Once your return has been processed you will received a confirmation email and your refund will appear in your account within 2-3 working days.
To return your order please click here to access our Accessorize returns portal.
Please do not return your order to our head office London address doing so may delay your refund from being processed or it may be misplaced.