Due to current social circumstances we are aware that some customers may not be able to return items within our specified timeframe, or that circumstances, such as, weddings or christenings may have changed. If you have any other concerns please contact our customer services team at email@example.com we will be happy to assist you. Our objective is to make refunds and exchanges the least of our customer's worries during this time.
When returning to our warehouse please ensure you write your home return address on the outside of your parcel. This is to ensure that if deliveries are delayed or stopped then there is the option for Royal Mail to return this to you. We will still honour any refunds for any orders returned outside of the returns timeframe.
We’re happy to accept returns – just make sure that you do the following:
- Send them to us exactly as you received them in a new and unused condition. Please ensure that no labels or hygiene strip is removed.
- Get them back to us within 30 days of receipt (14 days for outlet or sale pieces)
- Include your despatch note as proof of purchase
- Please note this does not affect your statutory rights in respect of damaged or defective products.
- Please note that for hygiene reasons we are unable to refund pierced goods, hoisery or cosmetics, this does not affect your statutory rights.
- Gift Cards are non refundable.
Orders made with PayPal must be returned to our warehouse via your local Royal Mail post office and not taken into store.
The following items must only be returned to us by courier/post and not to our stores:
- Bridal Dresses
- Homeware, Home by Monsoon and boutique homeware, including bedding, lighting, cushions and curtains.
- Web exclusives (check the information on the product page)
Inside your parcel will be a free Royal Mail returns label. You can return your parcel back to our warehouse via your local Royal Mail post office.
If your order was purchased with a Visa debit/credit or gift card then you are welcome to return the item to store for a refund. Please ensure you bring along your dispatch note as proof of purchase.
When returning your order to our warehouse it can take up to 14 days for your return to be processed. Please allow the full 14 days to pass before querying your return.
Once your return has been processed you will received a confirmation email and your refund will appear in your account within 2-3 working days.
Please do not return your order to our head office London address doing so may delay your refund from being processed or it may be misplaced.
Need more info? Just use our Live Chat Button or click here for our full contact options