Any Christmas gifts bought online or in store between 23rd October 2021 and 24th December 2021 can be returned up until, and including, 17th January 2022 or within the standard 30 days after purchase, whichever is later.
When purchasing gifts in store, please ask for a gift receipt so that the recipient can return their gift for an exchange or Gift Card if it is not to their liking.
If returning an online order to our warehouse a refund will be processed back to the original payment method for orders returned up until and including 17th January 2022.
We’re happy to accept returns free of charge – just make sure that you do the following:
- Send them to us exactly as you received them in a new and unused condition. If the product seal is broken (where applicable), or labels removed we will not be able to refund you.
- Get them back to us within 30 days of receipt (14 days for outlet or sale pieces)
- Include your despatch note as proof of purchase
- Please note this does not affect your statutory rights in respect of damaged or defective products.
- Please note that for hygiene reasons we are unable to refund pierced goods, face masks, hosiery or cosmetics, this does not affect your statutory rights.
- Gift Cards are non refundable.
- £10 and £20 Accessorize Mystery boxes can not be refunded or exchanged.
Orders made with PayPal or Clear Pay must be returned to our warehouse via your local Royal Mail post office and not taken into store.
The following items must only be returned to us by courier/post and not to our stores:
- Bridal Dresses
- Homeware, Home by Monsoon and boutique homeware, including bedding, lighting, cushions and curtains.
- Web exclusives (check the information on the product page)
Inside your parcel will be a free Royal Mail returns label, this will be separate to your despatch note. You can return your parcel back to our warehouse via your local Royal Mail post office.
If required you can obtain a replacement free return label here.
If the item is being returned by the original purchaser, with the receipt, a full refund back to the original payment method will be given.
Please remember that items purchased online and paid for by PayPal can only be returned back to our warehouse for a full refund.
If you require a replacement free return label for your online order please click here.
If your order was purchased with a Visa debit/credit or gift card then you are welcome to return the item to store for a refund. Please ensure you bring along your dispatch note as proof of purchase.
Please note that items purchased via our in store iPad ordering system can ONLY be refunded in store as stated on your despatch note.
When returning your order to our warehouse it can take up to 14 days for your return to be processed. Please allow the full 14 days to pass before querying your return.
Once your return has been processed you will received a confirmation email and your refund will appear in your account within 2-3 working days.
Please do not return your order to our head office London address doing so may delay your refund from being processed or it may be misplaced.